Amazon eBook. Apple eBook. Nook eBook. In this new book, she invites readers to venture further along the path of the "bodhisattva warrior," explaining in depth how we can awaken the softness of our hearts and develop true confidence amid the challenges of daily living. This treasured Buddhist work is remarkably relevant for our times, describing the steps we can take to cultivate courage, caring, and joy—the key to healing ourselves and our troubled world. Full of illuminating stories and practical exercises, this fresh and accessible guide shows us that the path of the bodhisattva is open to each and every one of us.
A superlative presentation of the text.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche. Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism. Mindfulness, Bliss, and Beyond. In the Buddha's Words. Bhikkhu Bodhi. His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- Beyond Kyoto — A New Global Climate Certificate System: Continuing Kyoto Commitments or a Global ‘Cap and Trade’ Scheme for a Sustainable Climate Policy?!
- Just Wars and Moral Victories: Surprise, deception and the normative framework of European war in the later Middle Ages (History of Warfare).
- At Tibet Spirit Store, owned and operated by Tibetans helping Tibet families.;
- Stereochemical Aspects of Organolithium Compounds: Topics in Stereochemistry, Volume 26.
- Historical Dictionary of Tunisia.
- Upcoming Events?
How Things Exist: Teachings on Emptiness. Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind. Shunryu Suzuki. Mindfulness in Plain English. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. Sogyal Rinpoche.
No Time to Lose – eBook
Deepak Chopra. The Heart of the Buddha's Teaching. The Art of Mindfulness. Radical Acceptance. Tara Brach. Practicing the Power of Now. Eckart Tolle. Dying to Be Me. Anita Moorjani. Proof of Heaven. Eben Alexander. Haruki Murakami. A New Earth Oprah Eckhart Tolle. Daring Greatly. Susan Cain. The Untethered Soul. Michael Singer. The Power of Now. The Gifts of Imperfection. Man's Search for Meaning.
Harold S. The Cat's Table. Michael Ondaatje.
Mindful Eating. Wild Oprah's Book Club 2. Cheryl Strayed. The Alchemist. Paulo Coelho. The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion. Christopher Germer. Gregory David Roberts.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Yuval Noah Harari. Don't Worry, Be Grumpy. Ajahn Ajahn Brahm. The Shambhala Principle. The Rosie Project. Graeme Simsion. Not for Happiness. The Hobbit.
- A Practical Approach to Quantitative Metal Analysis of Organic Matrices;
- The Taimanov Sicilian.
- NO TIME TO LOSE: A timely guide to the way of the Bodhisattva [book review]!
- Refine your editions:?
- Conscious Creativity!
- NO TIME TO LOSE: A timely guide to the way of the Bodhisattva [book review].
Author, independent scholar and consultant
Without these cookies, we can't provide services to you. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability. They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address. These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services.